If you are looking for the perfect foodie gift, or even something unique and useful for your own kitchen, look no further because artisan cheese and charcuterie are gaining popularity, and so are these kitchen tools!
Our cheese serving tools are hand painted using a water marbling technique and then finished with a water and scratch proof coating. This sleek matching set looks great with platters made on tile, glass, ceramic, or slate dishes.
These carefully designed cheese and charcuterie serving tools allow guests to serve themselves from your cheeseboard or charcuterie without spills or making a mess. The set of four tools includes specific utensils for cutting hard cheese, slicing soft cheese, spearing, shaving and spreading.
What Makes This Set Special?
- Each set is unique as water marbling turns out slightly different every time.
- Sets come with four tools of the same color in a matching marble pattern.
- The tools lay flat and don't roll around.
- This set is small and easy to store.
- The hand painted designs are set with water and scrub proof sealant so colors don't fade or scratch.
- Unique gift for any foodie or cheese lover in your life.
Product Specifications & Care
- Each utensil is approximately 12cm or 4.5 inches long.
- Handles are solid wood and blades are food safe stainless steel.
- Although these are waterproof, we recommend that you hand wash and dry only; do not soak or put in the dishwasher.
- Free Shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Ships from Vancouver, British Columbia.