This set includes a solid Acacia wood cheeseboard with a set of matching black stainless steel cheese knives. The board has a black stainless steel handle, which accents the tools perfectly.
The cheese plane works well on medium cheeses such as Jarlsberg, Swiss, cheddar or Gruyere, and the knife will work on softer cheeses such as Brie, or harder ones such as aged cheddar. Note that the tools will not work very well on cutting charcuterie as they are specialty cheese tools.
What Makes This Cheese Serving Set Special?
- Utensils match the board as it has a black handle.
- Large enough to serve cheese or charcuterie for four adults.
Durable as it is cut from one solid piece of Acacia wood.
Handle doubles as a hanger for the board.
- Eco-friendly because Acacia wood is fast growing and sustainably harvested.
- The wood has natural grain visible throughout.
- 100% food grade materials which have been treated in compliance with FDA guidelines.
Product Specifications & Care
- Cheese utensils and board handle are food safe stainless steel.
- The board diameter is 30cm or 12 inches, and thickness is 1.8cm or 0.5 inches.
- The utensil length (including the handle) is 21cm or 8 inches.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not soak or put in the dishwasher.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Please allow four weeks for shipping.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.