A microplane is one of the most useful cheese (and kitchen) tools that you can have. It has very sharp teeth for easy grating, and can be used to grate hard cheese, citrus zest, chocolate and spices.
Microplanes are especially useful in the kitchen when you just need a little bit of freshly grated spice, cheese or zest to garnish a dish, or add that last little flavor hit. They are easy to hold in one hand over a dish to grate directly onto your food, rather than onto a counter or bowl first, and just need a quick rinse or wipe with a damp cloth, then they are ready to go again.
The very small and sharp serrations make it easy to finely grate usually difficult ingredients, such as hard cheeses, spices and citrus zest. Whether it is for a garnish, or that little addition of something really tasty, this microplane grater will be your best friend in the kitchen.
What Makes This Microplane Grater Special?
- It has very sharp grating teeth (knuckles beware!!).
- Easy to clean.
- Very simple, sturdy, and durable construction.
Small and flat for easy storage.
- Traditional long and narrow shape.
- It is available in five colors so will match any kitchen decor.
Product Specifications & Care
- Microplane is 32cm or 13 inches by 2.5cm or 1 inch.
The blade is 20cm or 8 inches of the total length.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not put in the dishwasher.
- Grating surface is made of food safe stainless steel.
- Does not come as a set. Price is per item.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.
As in the image
love it thanks