This hand held mini-grater is perfect for holding directly over a dish to grate. It is meant for garnishing dishes, grating small amounts of nuts, cheese, spices, or chocolate, or zesting citrus.
This is the best design I have seen for a microplane as it is short and wide (see dimensions in the product specifications below), which gives a good surface for grating. The teeth are very sharp, so it takes minimal effort to use.
What Makes This Grater Special?
- Sharp little teeth for grating.
- It is easy to hold with one hand over a dish, so you can grate with the other.
- If you want to use on softer cheese, you can freeze the cheese first, then grate when it is still hard.
- Easy to store as it is small and flat.
Product Specifications & Care
- The entire grater is made of stainless steel.
- It is 25cm or 10 inches long, by 5.5cm or 2.5 inches wide.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.
Could have a stronger frame. Otherwise, a good product for the price. Exactly what I needed
Exactly what I needed
great, it came very quickly, I am very satisfied.
The product corresponds to the description. Delivered without damage
items as described thank you