This rotary cheese grater is easy to use, quick to clean, and durable! It has an internal stainless steel grating drum with sharp teeth to easily cut through hard cheese, chocolate, or nuts. I grew up using one for putting fresh Parm cheese on pasta dishes every family dinner, and missed it in my kitchen for the longest time after I left home.
It is also known as a 'mouli' grater because the first brand to patent this type of device was Moulinex, but it's more recent claim to fame is its use by Olive Garden restaurants for table-side garnishing of their delicious pasta dishes.
The blocks of cheese just go in the hopper at the top, and some light pressure from the claw holds the food against the rotating grater drum. When you turn the handle, the grated food falls into the middle of the drum, and you can just turn the drum vertically, and tap it out onto your plate.
What Makes This Rotary Cheese Grater Special?
- The hand crank operation saves time and effort.
- Quantity control is easy because you can see how much you have grated.
- Very clean as you grate directly over the dish you want to garnish.
- Simple to take apart for quick and thorough washing.
Product Specifications & Care
- Made of plastic and food safe stainless steel.
- The hopper is 6cm or 2 inches wide, and about the same high.
- Hand wash and dry only by taking it apart and cleaning each piece.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.