This beech wood wire cheese slicer sits on your countertop and cuts the perfect slice of soft, semi-soft or medium cheese every time. The board is solid wood, and the wire cuter doesn't crumble or squash your block of cheese whether it is goat cheese, brie, blue cheese or cheddar.
It is designed for versatility, and easily slices large blocks of cheese from the supermarket in an thickness that you want. It is also chic enough to use as a serving board for a single block of cheese, as well as durable enough for regular kitchen use on sandwiches, school lunches, or pasta dishes.
What Makes This Wire Cheese Slicer Special?
- Easy to clean.
- Wire can be tightened by simply turning the handle.
- Very delicate and/or room temperature cheeses doesn't stick to the wire.
Does not crush or crumble blocks of cheese.
- Very simple and durable construction.
Small and flat for easy storage.
Product Specifications & Care
The board part of the slicer is 24cm or 9.5 inches by 16cm or 6 inches.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not put in the dishwasher or soak in water.
- Wire and cutting arm are made of food safe stainless steel.
- Board is made of solid wood.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
Lavish cheese slicer/server is an example that high quality products are available at a reasonable cost. We look forward to many enjoyable moments with our friends and family while enjoying and using our Lavish cheese slicer.
works fine as
Good quality exactly like in the picture. Got it shipped on the day I placed my order. Received it within 3 weeks. I’m happy with my purchase