Get your hands on this sleek rotary cheese shredder as soon as possible! It has a stainless steel grating drum, sturdy hand crank, and durable plastic body (although the high temperature makes it brittle if you put it in the dishwasher).
It is also known as a 'mouli' grater because the first brand to patent this type of device was Moulinex, but it's more recent claim to fame is its use by Olive Garden restaurants for table-side garnishing of their delicious pasta dishes.
The blocks of cheese just go in the hopper at the top, and some light pressure from the claw holds the food against the rotating grater drum. When you turn the hand crank, the grated food falls into the middle of the drum, and you can just turn the drum vertically, and tap it out onto your plate. It is small enough and light enough that it is easy to hold in your hands.
What Makes This Rotary Cheese Grater Special?
- The hand crank operation saves time and effort.
- Quantity control is easy because you can see how much you have grated.
- Very clean as you grate directly over the dish you want to garnish.
- Simple to take apart for quick and thorough washing.
Product Specifications & Care
- Made of plastic and food safe stainless steel.
- Item is 18.5cm or 7 inches long (including the handle), 9cm or 3.5 inches high, and 12cm or 4 inches wide (including the handle).
- Hand wash and dry only by taking it apart and cleaning each piece.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.