Classic cheese knife with holes in the blade so cheese doesn't stick and a fork tip. This is a kitchen must have if you eat cheese regularly as the non-stick blade means cheese slices don't pucker or crumble. Cheese knives are great for serving cheese or charcuterie platters as well as for making sandwiches, crackers, or slicing cheese for baking and cooking.
- The cutting edge has large cut outs so cheese can't stick to the blade.
- Cuts any medium to soft cheese.
- Looks great, so can be used for charcuterie or cheese platters.
- Cutting is effortless with the sharp serrated blade.
- The entire knife is about 26cm or 10 inches long, and the blade is approximately half of the total length.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
Made in China and quality tested in Canada.
Exactly as shown
Very good knife. Worth the wait.
Very good Knife. Very well packed
Nice item Thank you.