The hand press cheese & herb chopper was my all time favorite tool to use in the kitchen throughout my childhood. We had a retro orange and cream colored one with a visible spring below the handle, and I would whack it pretty hard to finely dice any nuts, garlic, herbs, dried fruit, or cheese that my mother needed for cooking.
A hand press chopper can be used for rough chopping by pressing only a few times (and this is what you would do to crumble cheese), or to finely dice by pressing many times. It works on anything small with a consistency ranging from cheese to garlic, ginger and other herbs.
What Makes This Cheese Chopper Special?
- The cutting blade is internal, so is a safe alternative to a knife for kids.
- Crumbles any hard cheese, as well as snap frozen soft cheese, such as blue cheese.
- Chic stainless steel design.
- Cutting through cheese is effortless with the hand press system and sharp blade.
Product Specifications & Care
- The entire unit is 20cm or 8 inches tall and 8.5cm or 3.5 inches high (including the handle)
- Hand was and dry only. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak in water..
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.