Our white ceramic cheese fondue pot comes with a stainless steel frame and four long handle dipping forks. The 500ml, 2 cup or 1 pint ceramic dish easily holds the perfect amount of cheese or chocolate fondue for up to four people.
Once you have made cheese (or chocolate) fondue a couple of times, it will seem so easy that it might become one of your go-to comfort foods, just like it did for me! In case you need a recipe, there is a very simple and traditional one for cheese fondue on the Lavish Cheese recipe blog, and it even includes a long list of the best fondue dippers (everyone needs a little inspiration now and then, right?).
It is a simple little set, but functions perfectly and takes the hassle out of serving and eating fondue! Throughout the winter months, fondue is a delightful way to enjoy your favorite cheese pairings, or it could make a great gift for the cheese lover in your life.
What Makes This Cheese Fondue Set Special?
- The bowl is ceramic, so a tea light easily provides enough heat.
- Pieces come apart easily for cleaning.
- Ceramic bowl transfers heat nicely up the sides to keep the cheese melty.
- Small set doesn't require a lot of room to be set out for serving.
Product Specifications & Care
- The bowl is ceramic and the forks are made from food safe stainless steel.
- Bowl capacity is about 500ml, 2 cups or 1 pint.
- The diameter of he bowl is 13.5cm or 5 inches and depth is 6.5cm or 2.5 inches.
- Tea light is not included.
Do not scrub with steel wool; hand wash with scratch-free scrubber.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Item gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier, but please allow four weeks for shipping instead of our usual three weeks.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.