This solid wood cheese and charcuterie serving set is convenient, eco-friendly and durable, which means it is perfect for every kitchen! The serving tools sit neatly in a small vertical holder, and the serving board has shallow indents for containing potential run-away items such as grapes and nuts.
The cheese serving tool set includes a spear (or cheese fork), hard cheese pick, soft cheese spade, and spreader so it will be easy and tidy to serve any type of ingredients on your platters.
With the cheese and charcuterie trend of 2020 not showing any signs of slowing down in 2021, this board will be a timely addition to your kitchen, or even as a gift set for you foodie friends.
What Makes This Charcuterie Serving Set Special?
- There are two slightly indented areas on the board which hold onto crackers, grapes, and nuts really well so they don't roll off the board.
- This board is large enough to hold a cheese platter or charcuterie for at least four people.
- Natural bamboo grain is visible on all sides of the board.
- The four tools are a fork, shaver, hard cheese knife, and spreader.
- The board, tool holder, and tools are all a chic matching set.
Product Specifications & Care
- The board is 35cm or 14 inches long by 27.5cm or 11 inches wide and 1.5cm or 0.6 inches high.
- Each cheese serving utensil is approximately 12cm or 4.5 inches long.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not soak or put in the dishwasher.
- The blades of the tools are food grade stainless steel, and the board is bamboo.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier, but please allow 4 weeks for this set to arrive, instead of our usual 3 weeks.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.