If you are sick of guessing whether your cheese fondue is done, this digital food grade thermometer will be very helpful. Overcooking fondue makes the cheese really stringy, and other foods such as fudge and home made ricotta cheese also benefit from exact temperature measurement.
This is a simple, battery operated thermometer which gives accurate and fast temperature readings (battery not included). The temperature display can be easily changed between Fahrenheit and Celsius, and the screen is large for easy reading in case you are across the kitchen with hands in a sudsy sink.
What Makes This Digital Cheese Thermometer Special?
- Smooth surface which makes it easy to wipe clean.
- Small and contained unit.
- Can be used in solid food such as meats, or liquids such as cheese fondue.
- Ultra large temperature range from -50℃ to 300℃ and -58℉ to + 572℉.
- Margin of error is +/- 1℃ which is very roughly about 2℉.
Product Specifications & Care
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius, and it is very easy to switch between the two.
- Large LCD display screen.
- Length is 21cm or 8 inches and width is 3cm or just over 1 inch.
- The probe is food grade stainless steel.
- Hand wash and dry the probe only; do not soak or put in the dishwasher.
- Key Functions:
ON / OFF: press this button to turn the thermometer on or off.
℃ / ℉: press this button to switch between ℃/℉.
3. HOLD: press this button to keep the LCD display value; press again to resume the temperature detection measurement. This is helpful as when the thermometer probe leaves the food that you are taking the temperature of, it will change to the temperature of the air if you do not use the hold function.
- The 1.5 volt button battery required is not included.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.