This beauty is a classic cheese knife for slicing soft and medium cheeses. There are large cut out holes in the blade so cheese doesn't stick. It also has a handy fork tip so that you can move cheese cubes or slices around without touching them.
This is a kitchen must-have if you, or anyone in your household, eats cheese regularly. Your slices won't pucker or crumble when you cut with this knife as the holes make the blade non-stick.
Specialty cheese knives are great for prepping cheese or charcuterie platters quickly and easily, as well as for making sandwiches, crackers, or slicing cheese for baking and cooking.
What Makes This Cheese Knife Special?
- The cutting edge has large cut outs so cheese can't stick to the blade.
- Cuts any medium to soft cheese including cheddar, goat cheese, Brie, Camembert and Swiss.
- Chic stainless steel design so can be used for serving as well as prepping charcuterie or cheese platters.
- Cutting through cheese is effortless with the sharp serrated blade.
Product Specifications & Care
- The entire knife is about 26cm or 10 inches long, and the blade is approximately half of the total length.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
Made in China and quality tested in Canada.
Exactly as shown
Very good knife. Worth the wait.
Very good Knife. Very well packed
Nice item Thank you.