Cutting cheese slices of any size is a breeze with this countertop wire cheese slicer! It is wide enough to cut large family-size cheese blocks, and strong enough to cut soft to medium cheeses including Cheddar and Swiss. It isn't your best bet for cutting really hard aged cheese such as Parmesan.
The wire doesn't squash soft cheese, so it leaves you with nice, clean slices every time, and the stainless steel base is smooth and easy to clean. It is an easy and versatile slicer to use for prepping lots of slices (think of picnics, school lunches, or grilled cheese night), or even for creating a charcuterie board.
What Makes This Cheese Cutter Special?
- Really soft and room temperature cheeses do not stick to the cutting wire.
- Simple and easy to clean.
- Non-slip padded feet on the base will protect your countertop.
- Does not crush or crumble blocks of cheese.
- Very functional and durable construction.
Small and flat for easy storage.
Product Specifications & Care
The body of the slicer is 21cm or 8.5 inches by 12cm or 4 inches.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not put in the dishwasher.
- Wire, cutting surface and cutting arm are made of food safe stainless steel.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.