Chic and useful stainless steel mortar and pestle for making your own spice mixes, crumbling cheese, or crushing garlic and ginger. I love using this for home-made spice rubs to go on meats for the slow cooker or for roasting. The brushed stainless steel is perfect for hiding fingerprints, while still being smooth enough for easy washing.
Many of the cheese recipes on our blog require spices and/or crushed garlic, so this seemed like an obvious addition to our line of cheese products.
What Makes This Mortar & Pestle Spice Grinding Set Special?
- Easy to clean one piece stainless steel which doesn't have any nooks and crannies that will capture food crumbs.
- Chic finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel outside.
- Small and compact for easy storage.
Product Specifications & Care
- Made from food safe stainless steel.
- Both pieces are hollow so not overly heavy, yet strong and durable.
- The mortar (bowl) is 10cm or about 4 inches wide, and 8.5cm or 3 inches deep.
- The pestle (grinding stick) is 10cm or 4 inches long, and 3cm or 1.5 inches wide.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not soak or put in the dishwasher. Avoid getting the bottom pad wet.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.