Scandinavian (or Dutch or Norwegian), or plane style cheese slicers smoothly slice thin, even pieces of medium to hard cheeses. They are perfect for cutting cheese to go on pizzas, sandwiches, and cheeseboards.
Lots of Lavish Cheese customers have fond memories of using these types of slicers while in Europe, and so we wanted to make sure we stocked them in the store. This is the type of slicer that actually inspired Lavish Cheese as they used to be very difficult to find in Canada and the United States.
What Makes This Cheese Slicer Special?
- Easily cuts thin slices.
- The blade is partially covered by the plane, so is safer for children.
- Best for cheddars, Swiss, Parmesan, Asiago, and other medium to hard cheeses.
Product Specifications & Care
- The entire slicer is about 21cm or 8 inches long, and the blade is 7cm or 2.5 inches wide.
- Made of food safe stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.
Good product! I recommend this seller!.
Great! Haven't used but looks perfect.
Decent, quality seems better than I expected for the price.
AS DESCRIBED. VERY GOOD QUALITY.
Very fast shipping to US!
I haven’t used it yet but looks like it will work just as it is supposed to work