This slate and wood board with a build in cheese slicing wire is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. It makes slicing cheese really easy and quick, and the wire doesn't squash or crumble soft cheese.
I love to serve a nice aged Cheddar on this wire slicer board alongside my main charcuterie platter. It looks lovely, and gives guests an interesting and unique cheese slicing experience.
What Makes This Cheese Cutter Special?
- Super soft and/or room temperature cheeses do not stick to the cutting wire.
- Easy to clean.
- Wire can be tightened by simply turning the handle.
- Does not crush or crumble blocks of cheese.
- Very simple and durable construction.
Small and flat for easy storage.
Product Specifications & Care
The body of the slicer is 27cm or 11 inches by 16cm or 6.5 inches.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not put in the dishwasher.
- Wire and cutting arm are made of food safe stainless steel.
- Board is made of solid wood and slate.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier, however please allow four weeks, instead of our usual three weeks, for shipping.
- Made in China and quality tested in Canada.