This beech wood wire cheese slicer sits on your countertop and cuts the perfect slice of soft, semi-soft or medium cheeses every time. The cheese board is designed for large blocks of cheese from the supermarket, and can be used to cut a range of slice thicknesses.
It is chic enough to use as a serving board for a single block of cheese, as well as durable enough for regular kitchen use on sandwiches, school lunches, or pasta dishes. The board is solid wood, and the wire cuter doesn't crumble or squash your block of cheese whether it is goat cheese, brie or cheddar.
What Makes This Wire Cheese Slicer Special?
- Easy to clean.
- Wire can be tightened by simply turning the handle.
- Very delicate and/or room temperature cheeses doesn't stick to the wire.
Does not crush or crumble blocks of cheese.
- Very simple and durable construction.
Small and flat for easy storage.
Product Specifications & Care
The body of the slicer is 24cm or 9.5 inches by 16cm or 6 inches.
- Hand wash and dry only; do not put in the dishwasher or soak in water.
- Wire and cutting arm are made of food safe stainless steel.
- Board is made of solid wood.
- Free shipping within North America.
- Easy returns and 100% refund if you are not satisfied.
- Gets to you the fastest way possible as it ships directly from our supplier.